- Kemper Kingston Door Style in Solid Cherry Cabinets in Sangria Stained Finish All Plywood Construction w/ Authentic Ends.
- Entire First Floor Of Home Was Flooded. We did the Complete Contracting Work in Full From Start To Finish.
- We Started With Kitchen Planning & Design The Wall To The Left of The Window in The Top Picture We Opened Up By Making A Pass Through Window As Seen in The Bottom Picture.
- The Customer Chose Kemper Kingston Cabinets in Cherry Which is One of Kemper’s Finest Door Styles.
- Originally there was a Range Where the Cooktop is and the Refrigerator was Where the Double Wall Ovens are. We Removed A Closet & Wall in Order to Make the Kitchen More Open Feeling & Larger and to Allow a Place for the Refrigerator.
- The Appliances are by Bosch & Each Cabinet Needed to Be Customized On Site to Accept them Properly. The Cooktop Has a Downdraft Vent that Rises from the Countertop. All Appliances Were Installed by Hulse Family Kitchen & Bath.
- We Also Installed New Oak Select & Better Unfinished 3 1/4” Hardwood Flooring Throughout the First Floor.